1. My dreams are getting more and more vivid and intense as my daily routine becomes more ritual and mind numbing. I dislike my routine and I miss sleep. Alas, I know that in order to travel soon and afford instruments and food, I need to earn money, and put fun things on the back finger. In my dream last night I was directing a film, and it played out before my eyes and I was composing music at the same time and was hearing it back. Just like a surround sound cinematic experience.
2. My plan for 2008 is to earn money, have a good time generally, be creative, and travel.
3. I don't understand why people enter the rat race. Is it really neccessary? Maybe sometimes I guess. Sometimes I just wish we were all hippies that live in a giant field. It’s really sad seeing all of the miserable commuters making their way to work in the morning (see figure 1.a below for cat equivalent).
4. My flatmate was sleeping on the couch this morning with the opening screen of dvd, “Death Proof” on in the background on the TV. I HAVE to find out what the song is playing over and over. It’s so fucking good.
5. I’m a bit depressed today but looking forward. “Lets push things forward”.
6. I have to listen to The Streets “Original Pirate Matieral” more often.
7. I have to get back to work now :-/