Monday, November 30, 2009

Dream / Guitargeek

I had a dream last night in which I was looking for a person with a bit of adventure about them. Someone who was spontaneous and didn't care if it was odd to just jump on a bus/train and go somewhere. Next thing I know - I'm talking to a girl with "adventure" written on her jumper! Ehhh..how literal!

I finally had a lucid dream a couple of weeks ago. It was great - I decided to fly, of course! Something I've always wanted to do. I think the trick with prolonging lucid dreams is to really immerse yourself in it and forget that you know it's a dream! That idea proved to be quite hard though. I woke up because I knew it was a dream - you know that feeling? How gay.

I was at a gig a couple of days ago and ever since I've been checking out Guitargeek dot com. It's a little website that lets you know the setup/rig of a lot of your favourite bands/artists. The bands at the gig had a lot of fancy pedals and shit. I've been pretty much obsessed with the mxr blue box (see left) ever since, I've written to santa for it to arrive down my chimney. I've been working on my setup and I've just bought a big mentally loud amp. I seriously need to work on my toons and get into a band - it seems like so much fun.

Otherwise happy; lots of adventures; travel(going to dublin/london next week); music; sport; family and friendship good times. Things are good but I always want more! I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore but a big HELLO! to anyone who is reading this. How's the future, any hover cars yet ;)? Ciao.

No comments: